Instructions to Merge the BAA Calendar with your Google Calendar
If you have an existing personal Google calendar use the following instructions to merge the BAA calendar with yours and see all of the entries in one place.
- Sign into Google using your gmail address and password.
- Click “Calendar” on the bar at the top of the page.
- In the left column there is a box that says “Add a friend’s calendar”.
- Enter the following into that box and hit return:
- Note that no password is required because it is a public calendar.
- The BAA calendar should now show up in your list of other calendars and its events will show on your calendar page.
If you have your Google calendar sync’d with your iPad/iPhone or other device the BAA calendar events should show up there after your next sync.